A new baby in the family is the greatest gift, and BeHealthy PartnershipSM wants to help with a few gifts of our own for our members.
Through the BeHealthy Partnership Maternity Program, if you are a soon-to-be or new mother, you receive many helpful benefits and a small gift at each stage of maternity:
- A maternity packet about key health topics
- A baby onesie after you enroll in the program
- A pair of slipper socks at your combined 2nd and 3rd trimester review
- A digital thermometer after your post-delivery follow-up
You can also get:
- A free double electric breast pump
- Free books about having a baby and caring for your baby
- Information about the “text4baby” program, accessed by texting BABY (or BEBE in Spanish) to 511411 to get helpful tips
Other free extras for BeHealthy Partnership members include bike helmets, dental kits and child car or booster seats. Age and other limits may apply.
About the program
More than 70 soon-to-be and new mothers enroll in the program each month. When a member enrolls, the first step is an assessment to review questions about the pregnancy and to inform members about other helpful services. A review is also done during the 2nd and 3rd trimesters, and again after the baby’s birth. These assessments help detect high-risk pregnancies and other serious issues such as domestic violence, substance abuse and post-partum depression.
Each member is mentored over the phone by a Care Coordinator. If any issue can’t be managed by phone, the member is referred to our Nurse Case Managers who can provide clinical advice and support.
To learn more, visit behealthypartnership.org/pregnancy-childcare, or call Health New England Member Services at (800) 786-9999 (TTY: 711), Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. We will be happy to help you.